Effective September 1, 2015
If you have a good faith belief that your copyright is being infringed by any content on the Service, please send a notice that includes information listed below (the “Notice of Claimed Infringement”) to our Designated Copyright Agent:
address: PO Box 2893, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702
Notice of Claimed Infringement must include at a minimum the following information:
- - a physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- - an identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- - an identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Boutiques Daily to locate such material;
- - information reasonably sufficient to permit Boutiques Daily to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address at which the you may be contacted;
- - a statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- - a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We have instituted a policy designed to enable, at our sole discretion, the expeditious removal of infringing material and the termination of the usernames and access of users who qualify as repeat infringers, although no assurances can be given that our policy will achieve such result in all circumstances.
If you believe that any material has been removed as a result of such mistake of misidentification, send a notice to our Designated Copyright Agent that includes the following information:
- - your physical or electronic signature;
- - an identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which such material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- - a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material that was removed or disabled; and
- - your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Boutiques Daily may be found and that you will accept service of process from the party who provided the Notice of Claimed Infringement or an agent of such party.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Boutiques Daily may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such party that Boutiques Daily may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the original complaining party files an action seeking a court order against us or the party contesting the original complaint, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Boutiques Daily’s discretion.